Employers will deal with one designated Account Manager who will offer a range of tailored services to meet your needs.
Business development advice
From an experienced team well versed in providing the kinds of practical business advice and support local employers need.
Your own one-contact account manager
Available in person or at the end of the phone to identify your needs and get you the right information and advice.
Dedicated recruitement service
To help you fill your vacancies with the right people at minimal cost to you.
Finding and organising the right training
For your staff at competitive rates by sharing costs with other employers.
Access to a wide variety of events and networking opportunities
To help you meet new customers, promote your products and services and learn from others experiences.
Helping your local community
Information about ways you can get involved in community initiatives supporting your local area.
Reduced training rate
For courses arranged through our training brokerage service.
Access to community initiatives
Which can help you meet your corporate objectives and provide opportunities to work within the local community on local projects.
Membership Services/Contact Details
- Free vacancy advertising on our job boards
- Regular business development updates via e-newsletter
- Free attendance at networking meetings and events
- One contact account manager
- Reduced training course and business seminar rates
- Discounted rates for training
All of the above plus the following:
- Your company logo on our job boards
- Your company logo on our website and other publicity
- Discounted rate for stands at events
- Dedicated “buddy” for all your business needs
- Free article in e-newsletter to promote your business
- Complete recruitment service including sifting and selection
- Complete workforce development plan
- Access to local community initiatives
- Members Directory and member to member discount scheme
We have bespoke sponsorship opportunities available to promote your business.
Please contact The Employers Forum for further information.
John Ainsworth, Raz Khan or your account manager on 0114 276 7722
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
What people say about us:
"We recently used the Employers Forum’s job brokerage service to help us recruit a departmental secretary. The Forum helped by advertising the position in the local area, sourcing potential applicants and short listing candidates. This saved us a significant amount of time and helped us reduce the cost of filling the position."
Peter Edwards - Assurance Director
Grant Thornton UK LLP
"We have worked with the Forum over a number of years participating in new community initiatives and events. This has helped us meet our corporate objectives and work with other organisations on projects and community initiatives."
Partner - BRM Law
"The Employers Forum have been very helpful in organising very cost effective training to meet the needs of some of our bar staff."
Manager - Dempseys Bar
"I can’t speak highly enough of the help and support I received from The Employers Forum to identify and supply Level 2 food hygiene training for two of my staff."
Proprietor - Moor Snacks
"The Employers Forum events and networking opportunities have provided us with many contacts which have resulted in new business for Fast Signs."
Managing Director - Fast Signs